Thursday, November 3, 2011

Forever and Always in my Heart

The strong person I once knew is faded into a little kid. The joyful look in your eyes when you see me is now turned into a look of confusion and frustation. Your memory of me is faint, my heart is broken from what my eyes see and what my ears hear.
Stories of what you've become is of a person I dont know, not anymore that strong person I once knew. I pray for things to be normal, for you to come back.
Fate doesnt work that way. Knowing that you will leave with out any notice kills me, and breaks my heart that's already broken. To know that I will probably never get the chance to say GoodBye and I Love You hurts me. And I cant take anymore of this pain.
Theres so much I have to say to you, so much I need to learn from you like all the others. I wish that you could stay forever with me and be the strong person that you once were.
Theres so much you need to teach me, so much more time that we could spend together. I cant take this pain anymore.
Why do you have to leave me? Why do you have to leave this way? Your not yourself. No longer the strong person that everyone looked up to. I miss you although you are right in front of my eyes. All you see is a girl you know but isnt quite sure who it is. You knew me so well.

I miss you even though you're not gone yet. But that time could be soon, no one really knows yet. Why you? I pray fro God to take anyone but you. All I want is you back the person who knew who I was and would massage my belly when I was ill, the person who I had a strong relationship with even though we didnt understand a word either one of us were saying. I miss you.
I love you and want you to stay..!

Right now I feel like no one can feel the way I'm feeling right now.
To know that the person I love most in this world (other than my mom) could be gone before I know it, kills me soo much I dont even know what to think, I know I should be strong right now and not think of the bad but the good, but thats not working. The more people even bring you up I just get so emotional I cant imagaine you gone not for one second. I just cant.

I love you..Forever and always in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment